Creativity Cases and 20% Project
October 28, 2013 § Leave a comment
Today you will continue working on your cases. Before you go off to work on your cases, let’s spend a few minutes catching up on your 20% project.
PART ONE: 20% Project
Class will not meet on Wednesday, October 30. The expectation is that you will spend at least 2 hours working on your 20% project. Here are some suggestions for what to work on.
- What have you learned so far and how are you documenting what you’ve learned?
- What else do you need to know more about?
- What else would you like to do to learn about the topic?
- How does your project relate with what we are talking about in class?
- Who will benefit from what you learn through your 20% project?
- With whom would you like to share what you learn through your 20% project?
- What are their characteristics?
- What should you consider about their characteristics to effectively share the information?
- What are some effective way to communicate your findings with your target audience?
- What mode of delivery will best represent your findings? Is it an informative website (Weebly.com)? Online poster (Gloster.com, padlet.com) , storytelling (Storybird.com), a video, or a Facebook group?
- What does your product should look like?
- What information should it contain? How will you deliver the information?
** Please note that this should be your 4th blog post related to your 20% project.
PART TWO: Creativity Cases
Talk among our group what you are doing for your cases. It is always good to share what you are doing and bounce ideas off of each other.
1. Your Creativity Case project is due at the beginning of class.
2. Your 4th 20% Project blog post is due 11:59 pm on Wednesday.
3. Anything you might have possibly not completed — is due.