Communication and Collaboration Day 3
September 16, 2013 § Leave a comment
– Send your Communication and Collaboration question SOC number to
– Please note for your Took Kit assignment. You need include a detailed description for each of 10 tools.
- Talk about how how each tool could be used to support communication and collaboration. Talk about how the tool supports the NETS for Communication and Collaboration and/or one or more of the characteristics of Meaningful Learning with Technology. Remember, you are selecting high quality tools, not just the first 10 you find, and what you say about the tool is just as important as the tool itself.
– Make sure I can see your tool kit by accessing your Portfolio.
- A message to parents on the first day of the class
- Life at UGA
- To design your story and slides/images use this form.
STEP THREE: Create with an iPad
- Be sure to have an iPad per team. You can check out an iPad from OIT (2F in Aderhold).
- We will use the app, iMovie. I will have to install this app on your iPad. So bring it to me.
- Choose “New Trailer” instead of “New Project.”
- Trailers have a variety of template you can choose from: Fairy Tale, Scary, Narrative, Retro, Teen, Superhero, Bollywood, etc. Depending on the theme you choose, your trailer will be much different.
- You can enter your own captions or you can use the captions provided.
- Your team will take video to add to the storyboard.
- Have fun. I hope you have a good communication and collaboration experience.
STEP FOUR: Upload
- Upload your trailer to our class YouTube account. Will give you the account info in class.
- Be sure to upload your movie during Wednesday’s class meeting.
- Return your iPads to me so I can reset my account.
STEP Five: View
- Share your movie trailer at EDIT2000 Exhibition.
- We will watch the finished products together on Wednesday and vote for the most well-done video. Of course, the winning team will win the late pass.